2015 Newest Lenovo Thinkpad Premium High Performance 11.6-inch Ultra-Durable Laptop, Quad-Core AMD A4-6210 1.8GHz, 4GB DDR3L, 500GB HDD, Anti-Glare HD Display, HDMI, Windows 7/10 Professional
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $235.01
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
11.6" Anti-Glare Display for Crisp Visuals
Ultradurable with Reinforcement Inside & Out
Ideal for School-Wide Deployment or On-the-Go
Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Laptop: Ultra-Durable & Smart
This 11.6" laptop is reinforced to withstand the physical demands of the primary school experience, and equipped with the necessary features and software to create and nurture a digital learning environment.
A rubber bumper around the top cover absorbs the force of side bumps. The corners are 50 percent stronger, to reduce damage when dropped at an angle. The bezel is thicker, to protect the LCD panel, and a stronger rear cover reduces accidental LCD damage.
The hinges and brackets have been strengthened, to last 50,000 cycles and to withstand more force to the cover. Reinforced ports and a reduced gap between anchored keys help prevent accidental damage from a bored child's exploring fingers. This is one tough machine.
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
ThinkVantage Active Protection System (APS)
For models with traditional hard drives, an accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
- AMD A4-6210 1.80GHz Quad-core Processor (2MB Cache), AMD Radeon R3 Series, 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM, 500GB 7200rpm Hard Drive, USB 3.0
- Rugged Tough Construction: Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
- 11.6-inch Anti-Glare Display for Crisp Visuals (1366 x 768), No Optical Drive, 720p HD webcam, HDMI
- Latest 802.11 ac WiFi (support gigabit wireless network), Bluetooth 4.0, 1G LAN Ethernet, 4-cell lithium ion (up to 6.6 hrs)
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit with free Upgrade to Windows 10 professional,